The truth is, when it comes to playing the lottery, there is a fine line between ambition and lunacy. Some people would just as soon spend their life savings on lottery tickets as they would save for their future. This is insane behavior. With that being said, there is certainly nothing wrong with wanting a better life for yourself and your loved ones. This article is about to show you a few tips on how to win the lottery using a bit of common sense. haihuayonline.com
Now don’t get me wrong here. This advice may not make you the next overnight multi-millionaire in your area, but it can certainly help you hit some pretty significant paydays and totally transform your life all the same. Before we get into these tips and strategies, however, there is one giant myth I would like to get out of the way here and now. Are you ready for it?
MYTH – Winning the Lottery Is Purely Based On Luck
The truth is, there are scientifically valid strategies that you can implement right now to help you improve your odds of hitting a big prize many times over. In fact, I’m sure you’ve even heard stories of folks who have won the lottery multiple times, collecting millions along the way. Were these people simply kissed by angels? Hardly. They KNEW what they were doing. And it’s high time that you learned what they know!
Here are five “starter” tips that you can begin implementing immediately to start cashing in ASAP:
1. Avoid playing games with too many numbers. The fewer numbers there are for you to pick, the better. This just makes logical sense, yet people still want to pop off a huge 14 million dollar mega jackpot so they go for the big number games. Don’t fall into this trap. Would it be better to play a 14 million dollar game every week for your entire life and never win… or to play a 75 thousand dollar game every week for three months and earn yourself 75 grand? Obvious, right?
2. Likewise, if you have the opportunity to play a power ball type game with 7 numbers being drawn, or one with just 5… oh, boy… you’d be an absolute fool to go with seven! Less is more when it comes to hitting big lottery paydays.
3. Find out if your numbers are authentically drawn or computer generated. NEVER let a computer determine your fate, if you can help it. Real drawings with real balls are the best way to win the lottery and win it more than once.
4. Quick picks are for the birds. Pick your own numbers according to a system you trust.
5. Don’t spread your effort across multiple games. If you’ve got 20 bucks to spend on lottery tickets, spend all 20 on the same game, and not a single dollar on a different game. The reasons for this should seem pretty clear to you.