Think outside the box when it comes to using business stickers. Let this act as a basis for ways you can come up with to get your message across with stickers.
Getting your stickers to be used will come back to the design and functionality. It may be hard to judge just when a sticker has worked but one thing is for certain, the more often you can offer your business brand to people the better off your business will be.
The more people see your brand the more often they will remember it, and the more likely they are to use and recommend it. So be creative and try to look for new ways to get your sticker advertising working for you.
1. On Windows – windows are a fantastic place to put stickers. These might be the windows of your business, your business vehicles, or other people’s premises and vehicles. Stickers can even be the easily removable type, and so you can have them digitally printed and change them periodically for seasons, holiday periods, or special promotions and then store them away until you need them again.
2. As Giveaways – Look for a catchy slogan that you can giveaway in store, or add to local community showbags and stalls at the local shows and fairs. Use your stickers on useful items in the giveaway packs. Once you begin to look at community events as opportunities for networking you will see a myriad of way to put all types of stickers to good use. Take note of what seems to be a hit with people and why and work along those lines for the next event.
3. For Kids – Keeping kids happy means keeping parents happy. Even if you don’t sell, or have a service, related to children, you can bet many of your adult users will have children. At the very least they will be related or know children. Kids love stickers and sticker books. So why have some packs done just for the kids. You’ll make a very positive impression on the adults and show you care about them outside of doing business with them. Acknowledging they have a family means you see them as a person and not just a sales opportunity.
4. In Books – Books are a fabulous way to get some sticker advantage. Get some stickers printed with a thank you, a donated by, or bought from…type of message with your business details. You might be donating end of year books for awards at the local schools, or the schools where your target market resides. You may pop a small one onto each magazine you sell. You might even sponsor a local author book signin g in your store. Again once you get on a roll with this you will find plenty of ways to get your stickers out there. dumo labels
5. On Products – This may seem a little obvious, but you’d be surprised how many people miss this opportunity to advertise. No matter what your products are you can probably get a sticker on there somewhere, at least on a few of them. Alternatively you can give away a sticker with purchases.
6. On Shipped/Delivered/Mailed Products – this really is an under-utilised area for sticker advertising. Shipping labels can be printed to you specifications and sent to the place that does your packaging and shipping or postage if you don’t take care of that yourself. The outside of boxes are great as people can see your brand while the parcel is in transit. You might be able to get a big sticker on as well which is very effective.
7. As Labels – Labels can come in many shapes and sizes. For bottle, jars, plastic packaging, and just about anything that is a container of some sort. Try to think of labels as an advertising sticker and be sure to add everything you would use for an effective ad campaign. It may need to be written and placed more carefully so get some professional design and copy help.
The great advantage of custom stickers is that they can carry your brand anywhere, and they are very cost effective when ordered in bulk from commercial printing services. Business stickers can be stored in bulk or ordered in small amounts allowing for flexibility of design change as your business grows and evolves with the target markets.